Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Illustrator Reflection

In my opinion, Adobe Illustrator is a very powerful program. There is so much you can do to one single drawing. It is especially useful because it works with vector images. These are useful because they are more easily scalable, and retain clarity. You can easily tell Illustrator is a professional program by the level of development put into it. It can also export and save images as many different file types. All in all, it is a very useful program that everyone should learn at some point in their life.

I feel like I am pretty good at using Adobe Illustrator at this point. After doing many tutorials and two projects of my own, I have had time to get better at it and learn many of its different features, although I have probably only scratched the surface of its capabilities. If I were given another project to do, I feel like I could do a pretty good job of it, since I know many of the basic and some intermediate tools offered by the program. I am especially good at the graphing tool, since one of my projects revolved around making a graph. For the most part, I'm pretty confident in my ability to use Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment