Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sub Day 2-8-12

Today, I finished up work on the game play mock-up portion of the project, looked at a few more ideas for the main menu screen, then finished up that, and then finally began on the Illustration of a person playing my game. I read that that part was less important for computer based games that aren't physically interactive, so I decided to experiment on a different type of Photoshop work. I started getting different images from the internet and then putting them together with the use of the magnetic lasso tool. It isn't perfect, but I wouldn't expect it to be, since Ive never done something like that before. Here is what I got done:




I also went to the restroom.



I wont be in class on Friday due to the MUN field trip.

1 comment: